October 2022 Girls in Tech SF Hackathon
A one-stop shop self-help mobile app that improves mental health for all individuals.
How might we remove the barrier cost and access to care, and empower all individuals to self-manage their mental health?
Gamify the experience, provide an useful of resources, and build a community.
User Flow + Information Architecture
We developed four main pages to cover:
The journey through gamification
- Providing resources that are inclusive
- A help page for accessibility
- A profile page for transparency
When designing, we considered the following criteria:
Passing ADA accessibility guidelines color testing.
- Colors that induce calmness and trustworthiness.
- Symbolize “journey” and “growth” during the users’ interactions with the product.